Factory refurbished are items that were returned to Garmin to be factory newly overhauled. They go through extensive testing to bring the devices up to the same specifications as when they were manufactured as new, maintaining high-quality standards. Newly overhauled devices will still have a one year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from a Garmin dealer and are often indistinguishable from a new trainer.
The "T" in the NEO 2T Smart stands for "torque" and the Neo 2T has more of it. It is the most powerful and silent indoor trainer to date. It is the only real direct drive as it does not contain any physical transmission like a roller or belt. The NEO 2T is also the only indoor trainer that can simulate different types of road surfaces.
- Real direct drive trainer with a powerful motor placed directly onto the cassette, eliminating additional gearing
- Even quieter than the Neo 2 Smart: redesign of internal components
- Measure speed, left & right power and cadence
- Pedal stroke analysis via the software of your choice
- Improved electronics
- Low revolutions, reduces noise to a minimum
- Foldable and compact frame design
- Can be used completely wireless or hooked to a power outlet
- Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C capable
- Maximum resistance 2200 Watts
- Realistic climbing up to 25% and downhill to -5%
- Simulate real road pattern such as cobblestone, ice and concrete plates
- Comes with Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body
- Directly compatible with all rear axles, except 135x12 and 135x10 (adapter needed, sold separately)
NEO 2T Smart is able to deliver during the most intense training sessions. Its design integrates 32 neodymium magnets that allow for a high brake force and high power levels. It can resist sprints up to 2,200 watts and simulate climbs up to a 25% incline. And it generates energy from your own cycling movement, meaning there’s no need for an external power source or a plug. No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is built to last. The rear axle has also been redesigned, making this trainer compatible with more bikes — without the need for adapters.
Accurate and Reliable
The NEO 2T Smart trainer is designed to provide a reliable, accurate and consistent measurement of your speed, cadence and power, so you can keep track of your performance and progress. This smart trainer doesn’t require calibration, and it measures your data with a maximum deviation of 1%.
The trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+ FE-C protocol, making it compatible with a number of popular training apps. Ride a famous cycling route in the Tacx software, take on the virtual worlds of Zwift, or use other platforms such as TrainerRoad. You can also use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance. Connect to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy the software while tracking performance on your Garmin bike computer.
Train Your Way
NEO 2T Smart harnesses the innovative power of the Tacx indoor training software. Enjoy your time in the saddle with a library filled with more than 100 high-quality videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Bologna. Take advantage of efficiently structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your unique goals. Race against live opponents, upload GPS data and ride on 3-D maps, create your own workouts based on slope, power, heart rate or FTP, and show off on Strava.