The DZERO uses ANT+ and low-energy Bluetooth to relay power and cadence information to your cycling head-unit or indoor, virtual training platform. It uses a standard CR2032 battery and affords roughly 200 hours of riding operation. Riding in the muck and wet weather is no issue. The power meter is waterproof with an IPX7 rating, and internal temperature corrections ensure precision numbers regardless of the weather from start to finish. And OmniCal technology onboard ensures you can swap chainrings down the road without affecting power reading accuracy.
- 2x road crankset with power meter spider for precision training
- Semi-compact chainring for accessing the more commonly used gears
- Carbon crankarms for strength and rigidity
- Power accuracy within +/-1.5%
- DUB system to greater compatibility across major bottom brackets