When temperatures drop into the freezing range you will want the Giro Proof on your hands. The Proof can handle the coldest, most wet days down to 25 degrees in comfort that still allows dexterity and control. Although the Proof is warm it is still light weight with touchscreen technology that still allows you to operate your cycle computer or smart phone.
The outer shell offers bold reflectivity and a hook and loop closure-adjustable cuff, backed with an OutDry® waterproof membrane and a Polartec® Power Dry® insulated core made of 80% post-consumer recycled fiber for maximum warmth with a lighter impact on the planet. The palm is a durable AX Suede Echo Diamond synthetic and the index and pointer fingertips use Touchscreen Technology for use with mobile devices. Altogether, its a double dose of warmth and weatherproofing and it won't weigh you down.
- GLOVE UPPER: HIGH-LOFT POLARTEC POWER FILL 135G INSULATION (80% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED)REFLECTIVE PANEL AND DETAILS
- HOOK AND LOOP CLOSURE ADJUSTABLE CUFFOUTDRY WATERPROOF MEMBRANE
- PALM: SUPER FIT ENGINEERED FIVE FINGER DESIGN
- AX SUEDE ECHO DIAMOND GRIP PALM
- TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY FOR USE WITH MOBILE DEVICES
- PADDING: MICROFLEECE LINING