KEO BLADE CARBON pedals feature a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, the surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class. Light, aerodynamic and powerful, these pedals have all you need to take it to the next level.
- Lightweight, but durable at 115g per pedal / 300g pair with cleats
- 35% more contact area than the competition, 67mm platform width, 700mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with composite blade tension from 8 (installed) to 12 (included in box)
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available separately
- Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Patented Composite Leaf Spring Retention, Steel Bearings