Aero helmets have undergone a lot of revision in recent years. Helmets that were the most aero often were not comfortable over long distances; enter the Giro Vanquish. The "semi-aero" design offers significant performance advantage over traditional helmets without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
- Weight- 305 grams without Shield, 355 grams with Shield
- Included Accessories- Magnetic Vivid™shield by Zeiss®
- Features- TransformAir™ Technology, EPS liner with Progressive layering, Integrated MIPS® technology, Magnetic Vivid™ shield by Zeiss®, Stealth shield dock, Eyeglass grippers, Antimicrobial padding, Featherweight webbing
- Construction- In-Mold Construction with Progressive Layering, Four-piece polucarbonate interlocking Hardbody shell
- Fit System- Roc Loc® Air MIPS
- Ventilation- Wind Tunnel ventilation