Aero bike helmets have undergone a lot of revision in recent years. Helmets that were the most aero often were not comfortable over long distances; enter the Giro Vanquish. The "semi-aero" bike helmet offers significant performance advantage over traditional helmets without sacrificing comfort or visibility. Take a look at the Giro Vanquish shield replacement to choose a compatible eye shield that works the best for your vision.
The Giro Vanquish™ MIPS® is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the innovative TransformAir design that actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag. Inside the Vanquish is an EPS liner with progressive layering, and our renowned RocLoc® Air system seamlessly integrated with MIPS Technology to enhance comfort and cooling power while providing an additional measure of protection. So whether you’re hammering off the front, smashing an Ironman course, or laying down maximum wattage in the dash to the finish line, the Vanquish shapes the wind to work for you.
- Weight- 305 grams without Shield, 355 grams with Shield
- Included Accessories- Magnetic Vivid™shield by Zeiss®
- Features- TransformAir™ Technology, EPS liner with Progressive layering, Integrated MIPS® technology, Magnetic Vivid™ shield by Zeiss®, Stealth shield dock, Eyeglass grippers, Antimicrobial padding, Featherweight webbing
- Construction- In-Mold Construction with Progressive Layering, Four-piece polucarbonate interlocking Hardbody shell
- Fit System- Roc Loc® Air MIPS
- Ventilation- Wind Tunnel ventilation