The XX Eagle T-Type AXS™ Wide left crankarm with Power Meter spindle utilizes SRAM's World stage proven XX crank arm with a subtly integrated power meter to record and deliver live, accurate power readings to your head unit. We achieve this by utilizing what SRAM calls “DUB-PWR” – a unique design that elegantly houses Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement inside the DUB crank spindle itself. Measuring left-side power to calculate total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, compatible with any chainring setup, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS™ enabled components. No-compromise, no-fuss data delivery giving you an edge over the competition.
- Carbon fiber
- Innovative "DUB-PWR" design allows for lightweight, subtle Quarq power integration
- Compatible with RockShox Flight Attendant
- +/-3% accuracy means you'll always know your true watts output
- Long battery life provides 400+ hours of usage
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Right arm, Bottom bracket, Chainring and Spider NOT included