The SRAM Force 1 crankset features carbon fiber arms with structural foam core provide excellent strength-to-weight. Tall teeth with alternating narrow and wide profiles retain chain over rough terrain.
- "Hidden" chainring bolt threads into crank arm to enhance chainring stiffness
- Q-factor is 145mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: 110
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Cyclocross
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Crank Length (mm): 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Rings: 42
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 , 10
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay