The Super Light Carbon (SLC) series brings the low weight of the 35C + to our standard carbon extensions.
Improvements in manufacturing allow us to upgrade our carbon extensions for lower weight and the ability to fit Di2 parts inside using the Aeroport.
The sole purpose of extensions is to provide a comfortable position for the riders hands relative to the armrests. They enhance performance by allowing the rider to relax into their optimal position. Which is why we provide different fit options so each rider can chase their best performance.
- The 45/25c extensions have a first section at 45° and the grip at 25°. The rider can choose whether to hold high for the shrugged position or low for a more open, head up position.
- The 45/25a offer a 7.5mm lateral shift per side. This allows the rider to get their hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions so much that the shifters touch.
- They are 400mm long and can be cut to size to suit nearly every rider.
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Angle: 45 Degrees / 25 Degrees
- Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Includes: Sold as a Pair (1 Right and 1 Left Extension)
- Construction: Carbon
- Colors: Matte Black
- Weight: 140g/pair