CeramicSpeed's OSPW Aero system has been developed in close collaboration with one of the world's leading aerodynamicists. The development process behind the OSPW Aero spanned over two years, where extensive wind tunnel testing influenced multiple design iterations. The end result is an entirely new cage structure wrapped around our existing mechanically optimized design.
- Locally reduces drag by an average of 40% compared to stock derailleurs
- Developed in coordination with Drag2Zero
- Refines aerodynamics by focusing on frontal area impact, as well as smoothing and controlling the trailing wind
- Features 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower, aluminum pulley wheels with Grade 3 Silicon Nitride balls
- Robust cage crafted from polyamide and carbon fiber for durability and light weight
- Coated bearing races increase bearing service life by increasing hardness of race and reducing corrosion
This is an updated version of the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS. Mounting instructions for both this and the older version are to be found under our Support section.
This new design has an integrated stop tower for easier mounting.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheels System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world, providing energy savings starting from 2.4 watts over standard Shimano systems.
The OSPW system for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is an industry leading product, chosen by many of the world's leading cycling teams and professional triathletes.
Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur. The upper and lower oversized aluminium pulley wheels come fitted with either standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings.
Please note: The OSPW System for 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is NOT compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS or 8050-GS (medium cage) derailleurs, nor with the clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 & RX805.
Please note while there is design similarities this OSPW is not compatible with the 12-speed Shimano 9200 or 8100 series derailleurs.
The Shimano 9100/8000 OSPW system is compatible up to a 32 tooth cassette for both Dura Ace & Ultegra derailluers
In The Box
- Complete 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed Oil for Pulley Wheel Bearings, 15ml. dropper bottle