CeramicSpeed's OSPW Aero system has been developed in close collaboration with one of the world's leading aerodynamicists. The development process behind the OSPW Aero spanned over two years, where extensive wind tunnel testing influenced multiple design iterations. The end result is an entirely new cage structure wrapped around our existing mechanically optimized design.
- Locally reduces drag by an average of 40% compared to stock derailleurs
- Developed in coordination with Drag2Zero
- Refines aerodynamics by focusing on frontal area impact, as well as smoothing and controlling the trailing wind
- Features a 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower, aluminum pulley wheels with Grade 3 Silicon Nitride balls to provide absolute optimization of the rear derailleur
- Robust cage crafted from carbon reinforced polyamide for durability and light weight
- Two spring tension settings allow customized setup based on ride conditions
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Red and Force AXS features a 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley wheel setting, for maximum efficiency. The handbuilt OSPW System has two spring tension settings, that allows customised setup based on riding conditions.
This OSPW System is also compatible with the 2020 11 speed SRAM Red eTap derailleur featuring a clutch.
Note; While there are visual similarities with the SRAM RED/Force AXS derailleurs, this OSPW system is not compatible with the SRAM Rival AXS derailleur.
In the box:
- Complete OSPW System for SRAM Red/Force AXS
- CeramicSpeed Oil for Pulley Wheel Bearings, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Custom tool for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW System.