Light enough to fly up climbs, tough enough to excel in the cobbled classics, and with the industry's best available braking performance for the most technical descents, the 45mm deep 303 NSW is built for a singular purpose: To be fast, everywhere.
But the 303 NSW is no 'race day only' wheelset to be tucked away in a wheel bag until a race number is pinned to the rider's jersey. It's built to take the abuse of everyday training rides. Zipp has achieved this reliability at a lighter weight with a revised carbon fiber layup developed through testing on the famed cobbles of the Forest of Arenberg with the world's fastest riders.
Each Wheel Includes:
• Zipp Tangente titanium black skewer
• Zipp valve extender by Silca®
• Zipp individual wheel bag
• Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads
• Zipp Tangente tube 700c x 20-28mm
• Zipp rim tape 700c x 20mm