Without the constraints of rim brake caliper compatibility or brake-track requirements, our engineers were free to modify the NSW rim design to be disc-brake specific as well as to be more aerodynamically efficient with wider tires and stable at the most common wind angles. For starters, the ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimple design extends all the way to the rim’s edge.
The 202 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake is optimized for wide tires to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high comfort. Additionally, our engineers carefully considered the rim-to-tire interface and how specific tire and rim widths affect aerodynamic performance. With an internal width of 21mm, the wheelset is well suited for rough roads and test fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
Designed to be tubeless compatible, the 202 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheels feature a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire’s bead in place. A tubeless setup allows you to run lower tire pressure for more comfort while reducing the risk of pinch flats.
Each Wheel Includes:
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp individual wheel bag
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 and 12x142 dropouts
- Zipp Cognition oil – for rear hub service
- Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed