Invented by World Record Masters swimmer and former ASU coaching great Ron Johnson, the Mentor Hand Paddles are perfect for swimmers of all levels. From fitness swimmers to triathletes, this evolutionary technical paddle is designed to build strength without losing feel and catches water quicker on the entry phase of the stroke than traditional training paddles. Designed for maximum water feel, the LMENTOR Hand Paddles teach proper stroke techniques and develop strength for all four competitive strokes, all while reducing shoulder stress.
Tested by World Champion swimmers, the Mentor is unanimously championed as a "must" for your training arsenal.
- Constructed of lightweight PVC foam for added flexion
- Entry/exit holes designed to maximize water feel
- "Alluvial Wing" design helps reduce shoulder stress
- Convex palm dome fits natural swimming hand position
- Wrist strap placement aids in proper stroke recovery
- Multi-hole strap design for custom centering on hand
- Extra strap tubing included
- For non-freestyle strokes, size down one paddle size
- Patent Pending
Available in size XS-L