Stages Cycling has quickly become the leader in power meter technology and is currently the largest manufacturer in the world. We have ridden, tested, and sold Stages power meters since their release, and they have proven to be the most simple, reliable, compatible, and durable power meters we have ever sold. It is very rare that we have experience a warranty issue, but when it has occurred Stages was quick to trouble shoot or rectify the issue to the customers satisfaction. Stages has continually improved their products, added dual power options as well as the ability to upgrade your single leg power meter to dual leg, and introduced their fully customizable Dash cycle computer line. They have also expanded their line of power meter to comprehensively cover the most popular cranksets in both road and mountain. Ease of use, installation, accuracy and reliability make Stages our go to power meter choice.
The new gen 3 single-sided Stages Power R meter is built on the drive-side Shimano Ultegra R8000 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains. The newest version includes chainrings of your choice.
Single drive-side power meter increases frame compatibility or upgrades an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR. Stages Power R offers increased compatibility with direct mount brakes and frames that lack adequate chainstay clearance, as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR bi-lateral (dual) meter systems.
- Gen 3
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, 2x phillips head screw to access battery compartment
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainrings: 50/34, 52/36, 53/39