**Please note all sales are final on closeout items. This item not eligible for any additional discounts but includes free shipping.
The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-R9100 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's Dura-Ace 9100 crank.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
This Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Lengths available: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm, 180mmADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades