The new Stages Power meter is built on to a Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. The Stages Power meter is placed on both the drive and non-drive side of the crank in order to independently measure a rider's left and right legs.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- +/- 1 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Chainring size/style: Standard 39/53; Mid-compact 36/52; Compact 34/50
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm