Stages Cycling has quickly become the leader in power meter technology and is currently the largest manufacturer in the world. We have ridden, tested, and sold Stages power meters since their release, and they have proven to be the most simple, reliable, compatible, and durable power meters we have ever sold. It is very rare that we have experience a warranty issue, but when it has occurred Stages was quick to trouble shoot or rectify the issue to the customers satisfaction. Stages has continually improved their products, added dual power options as well as the ability to upgrade your single leg power meter to dual leg, and introduced their fully customizable Dash cycle computer line. They have also expanded their line of power meter to comprehensively cover the most popular cranksets, including Campagnolo, in both road and mountain. Ease of use, installation, accuracy and reliability make Stages our go to power meter choice.
The new Stages Power meter is built on to a Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. The Stages Power meter is placed on both the drive and non-drive side of the crank in order to independently measure a rider's left and right legs.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- +/- 1 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Chainring size/style: Standard 39/53; Mid-compact 36/52; Compact 34/50
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm