*Please note this item is not eligible for any discounts or coupon codes but does include free shipping.
GEN 3 SLIGHT FACTORY BLEMISH, NEVER RIDDEN OR INSTALLED- Scratch on backside of power meter near crank spindle hole (see attached). Not visible from 2'. What happens when a power meter gets dropped to the factory floor or otherwise sustains a slight cosmetic blemish? They sell them to us! This power meter has a very slight blemish- what you would sustain with normal wear and tear on your first ride. It is fully factory warranteed and in perfect working order.
Gen 3 Features
- 175mm crank arm length
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength