Stages Cycling has quickly become the leader in power meter technology and is currently the largest manufacturer in the world. We have ridden, tested, and sold Stages power meters since their release, and they have proven to be the most simple, reliable, compatible, and durable power meters we have ever sold. It is very rare that we have experience a warranty issue, but when it has occurred Stages was quick to trouble shoot or rectify the issue to the customers satisfaction. Stages has continually improved their products, added dual power options as well as the ability to upgrade your single leg power meter to dual leg, and introduced their fully customizable Dash cycle computer line. They have also expanded their line of power meter to comprehensively cover the most popular cranksets, in both road and mountain. Ease of use, installation, accuracy and reliability make Stages our go to power meter choice.
The new single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Stages Carbon and built to retrofit SRAM (road and mountain), Race Face, and Easton cranks with Stages Power, with added spindle purchase. No additional spindle purchase required for FSA 386EVO cranks.
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
This carbon Stages Power meter fits 30mm spindle BB30, OSBB and 386EVO bottom bracket standards by way of appropriate Stages 30mm alloy spindles.