The new single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Stages Carbon and built to retrofit SRAM (road and mountain), Race Face, and Easton cranks with Stages Power, with added spindle purchase. No additional spindle purchase required for FSA 386EVO cranks.
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
This carbon Stages Power meter fits 30mm spindle BB30, OSBB and 386EVO bottom bracket standards by way of appropriate Stages 30mm alloy spindles.