At the intersection of lightweight, durable and stylish is the Bones Hitch 2-bike. Inspired by the Italian design and function of our best-selling Bones trunk rack, the arching lines of this rack is more than attention grabbing – it's functional, too. Brought to life by materials sourced within 300 miles of our headquarters in Madison, WI, the Bones Hitch is 100% American Made right down to the final touches.
The Bones Hitch is also available in a 2-Bike and 3 version.
- Carries 4 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1 ¼" or 2" hitches out of the box.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 15 lbs.
- Made in Madison, WI.