Cycling Consignment Store
* Please note, items on our consignment pages are non-stocking single items only. All used/consignment sales are final and no refunds will be issued. We diligently update these pages within 48 of an in store sale, but occasionally items on the website may have sold in store before the online listing is removed. If you would like to check availability of an item please call 678-388-9835 or contact us
Looking for more great deals? Visit our sale and clearance page for great deals on new items.
Let us do the work for you. We will market your gently used bicycle, components, and accessories on our website, through our extensive customer data bases, Craigslist, and one of our sales people will close the sale for you. All you have to do is submit a consignment form and drop the item off at our facility, and wait for your money. We do the rest including photographing.
You have money sitting in that garage, submit your item for consignment at this link.
- We only list items in excellent to good condition with nothing more than minor cosmetic wear. Item must be fully functional and have all needed parts and accessories (such as chargers).
- Item must be no more than 3 years old with the exception of bicycles. Used bicycles should have a value of at least $450 and must be in good working condition, clean, and in no need of parts or service.
- Consignment items include but are not limited to
- Wheels and Wheel Sets
- Power Meters
- GPS based computers
- Item must have a value of at least $100
- Consignment sales do not include free shipping or additional discounts/promotions