Note: This product usually ships in 2-3 business days. Please call 678-388-9835 for specific shipping information.
Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the Shimano®-compatible DFour power meter. Designed for Shimano®’s lightweight, ergonomic Dura-Ace® groupset, DFour is Quarq’s most advanced Shimano®-compatible power meter ever. DFour embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
The DFour power meter works with Shimano®’s 11-speed Dura-Ace® 9000, Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800 chainrings.
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Designed for Dura-Ace® 9000 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800 chainrings.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- Quarq ELSA RS Power Meter owners can upgrade using a DFour Power Meter Spider.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.