Our favorite women's triathlon wetsuit, the Profile Design Marlin, incorporates design features normally found on much more expensive suits. It includes lightweight, Yamamoto #39 stretch neoprene with hydrodynamic coating, YKK zippers, and glued/blindstitched seams. This suit is superior in radial arm movement and feels less restrictive than other brands.
- Yamamoto #39 SCS* Nano, reduces drag by 97% over conventional wetsuit neoprene.
- 5.0 mm torso and thigh for perfect body position in the water.
- Ribbed SCS* under 1.5 mm arms allows maximum chest expansion and full arm/shoulder extension
- Low SCS lined collar with 2.0 mm SCS* neck/shoulder gasket adds flex in shoulders and improves collar fit
- YKK Reverse Zipper pulls UP to open and release for quick and simple transition
- BettyFit Women’s specific design on women’s models