The Aeria Ultimate has been updated with lighter armrests and extensions.
Our popular Ergo armrests offer a more curved shape than the Boom armrest used previously, as well as lower weight thanks to resin construction. The 35C+ extensions offer a slightly higher rise than the original T4C and are half the weight – saving 120g in their uncut form.
The Aeria Ultimate II offers a combination of aerodynamic integration and supreme fit range. With the change in spec comfort for most users will be increased alongside the performance advantage of lower weight.
- Armrest offset: -92.5mm to -10mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm in 18.5mm
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 48mm to 128mm of stack in 5mm increments.
There are 96 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1632 possible configurations. This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions than are possible with standard aerobar designs. Unlike other low stack bars it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one arm pad height. With the Race armrests fitted it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged
- Armrest: Ergo (10mm pad)
- Armrest Stack: 48mm to 128mm (5mm Increments)
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length Adjustment:
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Rise: 80mm (bottom to top)
- Extension Angle: 35°
- Extension Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Extension Inner Diameter: 19.4mm
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15°
- Pursuit OD/ID: 24.1 / 19.6mm
- Construction: Carbon
- Color: Matte Black