The new Profile Design Twenty Four series Carbon Clincher wheelset features and upgraded hub design for improved stiffness and durability.
Specifically formulated to withstand the same heat our rims can take on, our brake pad compound is exclusive for TwentyFour Series wheelsets. Using a specially formulated rubber compound, durometer and friction agent, we developed a proprietary brake pad and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fiber wheelsets.
- CFD and wind tunnel developed proprietary carbon fiber 38mm low profile clincher rim.
- High TG resin.
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes with Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- 11/10S Shimano compatible.
- Relief along rim bed for center base tape.
Each TwentyFour Wheel Includes
- Profile Design rim tape.
- Profile Design quick-release skewers.
- Profile Design Carbon-Specific P220 TwentyFour Series brake pads.
- Bladed Spoke Tool.
- 2 Spokes & 2 Nipples (extra).
- Weight: 1050g
- Size: 700c
- Hub: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Bearing Size: 6802
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM: 9/10sp, 11sp
- Rim Depth: 38mm
- Rim Width (Outside): 24.5mm
- Rim Width (Inside): 17mm
- Color: UD Carbon
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray Aero Spoke
- Spoke Shape: Straight Pull, Bladed
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: Radial
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Non Drive: 235mm
- Spoke Length Drive: 242mm
- Nipples: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square
- External Nipples: Yes
- 11-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi / 8.27 bar
- Tire Width: 25-28c
- Set Weight: 1795g
- Max Recommended Rider Weight (lbs): 220lbs