FSA’s ROAD PowerBox Alloy Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's alloy arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration.
Now available for download and purchase are the PowerBox Upgrades for the FSA PowerBox giving additional data during the ride and for analyzing your training sessions.
FSA Powerbox cranksets feature FSA's proven crankset construction, ANT+ transmission, and 386EVO interchangeability so they can fit nearly any frame.
- ANT+ transmission developed by Power2max
- Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms
- AL7075 CNC machined chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- Battery life is approximately 300-400 hours
- Easy to replace CR2450 battery
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: 68 FSA ABS
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Rings: 50/34
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Spindle Interface Type: 392 EVO
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs